Hi Everyone, Megan and Johnny here . . .
Thought we’d put up a page with all the important information about (this) Sunday 10th December.
If you have any questions, pop a comment below.
(this page can’t be accessed unless you have the direct link, and will be taken down on Monday 11th)
3 Nellinda Street, Awaba (up the hill, north side, from the train station)
MAP BELOW. Google maps may send you out on the highway, which is the quickest way to get here depending which part of town you’re coming from.
Gates open @ midday, but feel free to arrive earlier if you wish, a couple of us will be setting up, not that there is much to set up.
There is NO FINISH TIME. You don’t have to leave any time, the neighbours are absolutely fine. Feel free to stay as long as you want 🙂
What to Bring
- There’s a pool, so bring swimmers and towel if you want a swim, or just bring a towel even if you don’t swim just to lay on the grass and watch the clouds roll by.
- Grass games like bocce,
- Dancing Shoes as we have a guest DJ!
- Camp Chair
- Picnic Rug
- You would have indicated what you are bringing on the form, the mix is a perfect of salads, snacks and donations, thank you.
- We have a BBQ and will be cooking sausages and hamburgers, and some vegetarian options.
- If you have specific dietary requirements please let us know asap via text or comment below.
- If you are donating please deposit $10 in the account below, thank you 😊
- BSB – 650000 (Newcastle Permanent)
- Account – 555564205
- Reference – Your name
- Tent – There is plenty of space to pitch a tent if you’d like to
Can I stay
Yes, see above, bring a tent if you want!
If you get stuck, there are a few spare beds and we someone staying already.